06 March 2012

$25 Microdermabrasion Special! Sunday 3/11/12 Only! Book online Now! Limited Appts.

As most of you know, I am a Medical Aesthetician and have been working in a Med Spa for awhile now. I am a true believer of the exfoliation that a Microdermabrasion gives. Promise you, you face will love you afterwards.


There's no down time, all I ask is that your do not wear any face makeup for a few hours and try to stay out of the sun that day. The following day, you are able to go back to your normal routine.


I wanted to show my clients, that this treatment is not scary and can benefit you in so many ways. With that said, I wanted to offer a introduction price, Microdermabrasion will be $75 per treatment, mind you the same treatment at the Med Spa I work at is $110! That advantage of this ONE DAY Offer! I will be making specials frequently to keep everyone coming back. Its the ultimate way to get the best results, you should be coming in every 4-6 weeks. Your skin cells turn over every 30-45 days, this what makes it important to be continuous on your treatments.


Call and book your appointments
909.981.6800
 or Online by clicking the "Book Online" Button


Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.


ONE DAY ONLY!

$25 Microdermabrasion Special

Sunday



March 11th, 2012
CALL OR BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE.

Limited Appointments



www.MyAddictionSkinCare.com

Studio M 909.981.6800


0 comments:

Post a Comment